To apply for the Young Researcher Prize from the Fondation des Treilles, please fill in the following form.
To know when to send your application, please check the following page : applications deadlines.
The deadline must be respected and the postmark will be taken as proof of submission.
Along with the form to fill out online, please send by e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org and by ordinary postal mail to the following address : Fondation des Treilles – 90, rue de Varenne – 75007 Paris, 2 hard copies of the following documents (in Word format) :
– a summary of your project,
– a detailed description of your project (3 to 5 pages),
– a letter of acceptance from your host laboratory for the current year,
– a resume,
– the list of your publications,
– and 2 recommendation letters from scientific personalities, including one external to your host laboratory, knowing you well and likely to provide an assessment of your work.
Only French or foreign researchers under the age of 35, finishing their thesis or post-docs conducting their research in France, can apply.
In addition, the Fondation des Treilles does not accept a second application if the first one has been rejected.