You wish to organize a seminar (from 12 to 15) at the Fondation des Treilles. Please fill out the application form as completely as possible (it will be available as soon as the call for applications reopen). To know when to apply, please check the following page : application deadlines.
Applications are examined by the Scientific Council of the Fondation each year in November in order to organize the seminars season 2 years in advance. The judgement of the Scientific Council, validated by the Board, is final. You will be informed of its decision in December.
REMINDER OF THE RULES
- The estate “Les Treilles” has been created to offer suitable conditions for concentration and creativity.
- Seminars are intended for all researchers and all creators. They are open to all fields of knowledge where creativity can express itself beyond the laboratory or the studio.
- To facilitate the evaluation of your application by the Treilles Scientific Council, your request must include the names of 3 people likely to act as referees.
- The Foundation can contribute to the travel costs within the limits of the estimate provided in the request form (see below). However, organizers are strongly advised to seek outside funding. For information, the funds not used for the reimbursement of the travel arangements will be allocated towards the young researcher prize.
- The maximum duration is one week, from Monday afternoon to Saturday morning. The Foundation expects all participants to remain for the duration of the seminar.
- Invitations are strictly personal. The Foundation is not able to accommodate family members or guests.
- One month maximum after the meeting, the organizer will send a two-page summary of the meeting for publication on the Foundation’s research blog AND a twenty-line synthesis for the Board’s annual activity report.
- The Fondation des Treilles expects its support to be acknowledged in any work or publication resulting from the residency; authors are invited to forward 2 copies of their publication.