You wish to organize a residential study for a large number of people (from 5 to 15) at the Fondation des Treilles in 2021. Please fill out this form as completely as possible. The deadline for returning your complete application is 19th September.
Your application will be examined by the Scientific Council of the Fondation at the beginning of November 2019. The judgement of the Scientific Council, validated by the Board, is final. You will be informed of its decision in December 2019.
REMINDER OF THE RULES
- The estate “Les Treilles” has been created to offer conditions suitable for concentration and creativity. Residential studies for small groups are intended for all researchers and all creators. They are open to all fields of knowledge where creativity can express itself beyond the laboratory or the studio.
- To facilitate the evaluation of your application by the Treilles Scientific Council, your request must include the names of three people likely to act as referees.
- In the context of residential studies, the participants take charge of their travel expenses, but transfers to and from the airport (Nice) or the railway station (Les Arcs Draguignan) are covered by the foundation.
- The duration of the stay is 3 days minimum and 3 weeks maximum.
- The invitations are strictly personal. The Foundation is not able to accommodate third parties such as family members of the invited guests.
- One month maximum after the meeting, the organizer will send a two-page summary of the meeting for publication on the foundation’s website AND a short synthesis in French (half a page) for the Board’s annual activity report.
- he Fondation des Treilles expects that its support be acknowledged in any work or publication resulting from the residency; authors are invited to forward two copies of their publication.