You wish to organize a residential study for a large number of people (from 5 to 15) at the Fondation des Treilles. Please fill out exhaustively the following form (available when applications are open). To know when to apply please check the following page: applications deadlines.
Applications are examined by the Scientific Council of the Fondation each year in November in order to organize seminars 2 years in advance. The judgement of the Scientific Council, validated by the Board, is final. You will be informed of its decision in December.
REMINDER OF THE RULES
- The estate “Les Treilles” has been created to offer suitable conditions for concentration and creativity. Residential studies for large groups are intended for all researchers and creators. They are open to all fields of knowledge where creativity can express itself beyond the laboratory or the studio.
- To facilitate the evaluation of your application by the Treilles Scientific Council, your request must include the names of three people likely to act as referees.
- Participants must pay for their travel expenses, but transfers to and from Nice airport or Les Arcs – Draguignan railway station are covered by the foundation.
- The maximum duration is one week, from Monday afternoon to Saturday morning.
- Invitations are stricly personal. The Foundation is not able to accommodate family members or guests.
- One month maximum after the meeting, the organizer will send a two-page summary of the meeting for publication on the foundation’s research blog AND a short synthesis in French (half a page) for the Board’s annual activity report.
- The Fondation des Treilles expects its support to be acknowledged in any work or publication resulting from the residency; authors are invited to forward 2 copies of their publication.