Document updated on 22 March, 2019
The Fondation des Treilles, French foundation recognised as being of public utility, is a center for studies and research in the fields of science, literature and the arts whose essential missions are to facilitate and encourage the creation in all fields, to promote and support reflection and interdisciplinary work. It is also committed to help the collaborative opportunities generated from its activities.
In this context, the Fondation des Treilles is required to process personal information about you. This includes, for example, information identifying your site visit, registration for newsletters, or information collected when entering an application form for one or the other of its activities.
The data processor is Fondation des Treilles – 90, rue de Varenne – 75007 Paris – France.
Tel.: +33 (0)4 94 50 57 50.
This document explains how we process personal data. It also explains the rights you have and how you can use them.
We are actively working to ensure that our data processing procedures are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As such, we will be supplementing and updating this document in order to show the changes we have put in place.
What personal data is collected, and for what purposes?
Viewing the website of the Fondation des Treilles
- IP adress
- device identifier
- browser type
- operating system
- portable device identifiers
- geolocation data
- state or country from which you accessed our website
- visited web pages
- date and time of the visit
- number of links and specific links that you click on our website
- functions that you use on our websites
- data viewed or downloaded from our website
The platform’s cookies
Third party cookies
People who may access this type of personal data are:
- platform administrators, system administrators, newsletter managers, data protection officers;
- any subcontractors to which the Fondation des Treilles can call in the exercise of its missions. Access to your data by these subcontractors is done on the basis of signed contracts mentioning the obligations incumbent upon them with regard to the protection of the security and the confidentiality of the data.
How can you adjust the cookies settings in your browser?
Each web browser is different when it comes to managing cookies and your preferences:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
APPLICATION TO ONE OF THE ACTIVITIES OF THE FOUNDATION OF THE TREILLES
We collect the Personal Data you provide on your application form, including:
- last name and first name
- birth date
- professional and / or personal address
- E-mail address
- Cell phone number
The people likely to access this personal data are:
- the members of the board of directors and the scientific council of the Fondation des Treilles;
- The administrative staff of the Fondation des Treilles, responsible for preparing the boards of directors and the scientific councils.
You have the following rights regarding the use of your data:
- the right to object: you have the right to withdraw data that requires your consent, and at any time you can object to your data being processed;
- the right to access and correct your data:
- the right to remove data;
- the right to restrict use when your data is not necessary or is no longer useful;
- the right of portability: you can communicate your data to an individual of your choice.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to postmaster[at]les-treilles.com
If, after contacting us, you feel that your data protection rights are not being upheld, you have the option of submitting a complaint:
- by post, to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) – 3, Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07,
- or online at https://www.cnil.fr/webform/nous-contacter.