The jury for the “Residence for Photography” prize is chaired by Laura Serani, artistic director, exhibition curator and author. Currently director of the “Planches contact festival” in Deauville, former director of photography and audiovisual of the FNAC Collection and, among others, artistic director of the “Rencontres de Bamako”, African Biennial of Photography, and artistic delegate of the Month of Photography 2014 and 2008 in Paris.
The other six members are:
- Jacques Borgetto, Photographer
- Andrés Duprat, Director of the Museum of Fine Arts in Buenos Aires,
- Hassan Ezzaïm, Art & Culture Director of the Mohammed VI Foundation for the promotion of Social Works, Education – Training, in Morocco.
- Claire Lebel, Member of the Board of Directors of the Fondation des Treilles,
- Jean-Luc Monterosso, Correspondent for the Academy of Fine Arts, founder and former director of the European House of Photography,
- Sarah Moon, Photographer, Film Director
- Ricardo Vazquez, Chief Heritage Curator, Director of Sports, Culture and Youth at the Var Departmental Council.