The jury for the “Residence for Photography” prize is chaired by Mr. Jean-Luc Monterosso, correspondent of the Photography section at the Academy of Fine Arts, founder and former director of the “Maison Européenne de la Photographie”,
The other five personalities are:
- Bertrand Eveno, former president of “Gens d’Images”, former president of the “France-Presse” agency
- Tatyana Franck, director of the “Musée de l’Elysée” in Lausanne
- Françoise Huguier, photographer
- Claire Lebel, member of the Fondation des Treilles board of directors,
- Bernard Perrine, journalist, teacher, photographer, correspondent of the Photography section at the Académie des Beaux-Arts.
Each year, a former laureate also takes part in the jury deliberations.