The jury of the 2019 Photography Prize is chaired by Laura Serani, former director of photography, audiovisual and the FNAC Collection, exhibition curator and artistic director of several major photographic events (such as Les Rencontres de Bamako, African Photography Biennial), artistic delegate of the Month of the Photo 2014 in Paris, author and critic.
The other six members are:
- Andres Duprat, Director of the Museum of Fine Arts in Buenos Aires,
- Hassan Ezzaïm, Director of the Villa des Arts Rabat / Casablanca, ONA Foundation,
- Claire Lebel, Member of the Board of Directors of the Fondation des Arts Treilles,
- Jean-Luc Monterosso, director of the European House of Photography,
- Sarah Moon, photographer, director
- Ricardo Vazquez, Director of the Hotel des Arts in Toulon.