You wish to apply to the Fondation des Treilles Photography Prize. To know when to apply, please check the following page : activities application deadlines.
Reminder of the principles
- The application for the prize is open to all professional photographers regardless of age or nationality.
- Applicants must have already exhibited or published their images.
- Whether landscape, architectural and urban, historical and archaeological or social, the theme of the proposed project must be linked to the Mediterranean world.
- Whether digital or argentic, the technique used for shooting and printing must be used in a spirit of durability and conservation of the works.
- The price is awarded to 2 or 3 photographers who will share the 8 months of annual residence.
- The residency can neither be less than 1 month nor greater than the duration of the price awarded by the jury.
- The Treilles domain is private, not open to the public. Invitations are strictly personal. Spouses and other guests are not allowed. Animals are not allowed either.
- For your stay, a single return trip (on the basis of fares fixed by the foundation) and taxi transfers are supported by the foundation. Additional travel will not be taken in charge.
- Your stay must take place during the opening season of the foundation, from March to July and from September to November. The price is 2,650 euros monthly.
- Commitments following your stay include mentioning the Treilles Foundation at each publication or exhibition, and submit a minimum of 3 photos and prints by artists, with transfer of copyrights.
Your application is done in two stages
1-For the digital pre-selection which takes place in November :
- Please complete the form below. Your request must reach us no later than October 1.
- Please send at email@example.com from 10 to 20 images in JPG format, 300 dpi, compression medium quality, the long side of the image not exceeding 12 cm.
If your file is selected :
- you are requested by email to send a printed file.
2-The selected files will be examined by the jury in January. The decisions of the jury are final. You will be informed of their decision no later than February.