You wish to apply for the Photography Prize for the year 2021.
Reminder of the principles
- The application for the prize is open to all professional photographers regardless of age or nationality.
- Applicants must have already exhibited or published their images.
- Whether landscape, architectural and urban, historical and archaeological or social, the theme of the proposed project must be linked to the Mediterranean world.
- Whether digital or argentic, the technique used for shooting and printing must be used in a spirit of durability and conservation of the works.
- The price is awarded to 2 or 3 photographers who will share the 8 months of annual residence.
- The residency can neither be less than 1 month nor greater than the duration of the price awarded by the jury.
- The Treilles domain is private, not open to the public. Invitations are strictly personal. Spouses and other guests are not allowed. Animals are not allowed either.
- For your stay, a single return trip (on the basis of fares fixed by the foundation) and taxi transfers are supported by the foundation. Additional travel will not be taken in charge.
- Your stay must take place during the opening season of the foundation, from March to July and from September to November. The price is 2,650 euros monthly.
- Commitments following your stay include mentioning the Treilles Foundation at each publication or exhibition, and submit a minimum of 3 photos and prints by artists, with transfer of copyrights.
Your application is done in two stages
1-For the digital pre-selection which takes place in November :
- Please complete the form below. Your request must reach us no later than October 1, 2020.
- Please send at firstname.lastname@example.org from 10 to 20 images in JPG format, 300 dpi, compression medium quality, the long side of the image not exceeding 12 cm.
If your file is selected :
- you are requested by email to send a printed file.
2-The selected files will be examined by the jury in January 2021. The decisions of the jury are final. You will be informed of their decision no later than February 2021.