The Foundation is managed by an Administrative Council of 12 members divided in three colleges: founders, legal members and qualified members
Maryvonne de Saint-Pulgent, legal member, Section president of the Council of State
– Vice-president: Philippe Raynaud, qualified member, Professor of political sciences, University Pantheon-Assas, Paris II, member of the University Institute of France
– Secretary: Bernard Teissier, qualified member, Emeritus director of Research, CNRS, Institut Mathématique de Jussieu-PRG,
– Treasurer: Olivier Lebel, († 02/11/2018), founder
– Patrick Audebert, legal member representative from the Minsitry of the Interior
– Nicolas Crevoisier, founder
– Jacques Dubucs, legal member representative from the Ministry of the Higher Education and Research
– Didier Laussel, qualified member, economist, Emeritus Professor at Aix-Marseilles University
– Claire Lebel, founder,
– Anne-Marie Le Guevel, legal member representative from the Ministry of Culture and Communication
– Pascal Perrineau, qualified member, University Professor, Institute for Political Studies and former Director, Research Centre for Political Science (CEVIPOF), Paris
– Charles-Henri Filippi, qualified member, Managing Director of Lazard France
The Administrative Council meets twice a year and its Executive Office every month.
Decisions taken by the Administrative Council concerning seminars, residential study and prizes are based on the evaluations provided by the Scientific Council.